At Bridge, we believe People Matter Most. Our learning and performance platform helps transform organizations through connection, alignment, and growth. You will develop new opportunities and features with an initial focus on learning management features. You will work with a global team of engineers, product managers, designers, and program managers concentrated in Hungary, UK, India, and the US.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Engaging with clients, prospects, and internal teams globally to identify opportunities for learning management features.
- Driving product vision and product strategies that help our customers build cultures where people matter.
- Organizing and prioritizing the execution of features for web applications within our Agile environment -- shipping product! You will serve as the product owner for a Hungary-based development team and coordinate closely between their activities and engineering, program management, design, and product management leaders in Hungary and globally.
- Supporting go-to-market activities, collaborating with global marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Communicating clearly with stakeholders and influencing decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Confident in decision-making. Has the ability to disagree and commit when necessary.
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns, and grows.
- Excellent English-language communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to tailor messages to match the audience.
- Expert prioritizer. Uses data and frameworks to simplify complex situations.
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership.
- 2-3 years of software product management experience.
Not Required, but Awesome
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Product analytics experience. We use Google Analytics, BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Looker, Full Story, and Pendo.
- Familiar with principles of user experience design and research.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Business, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Organizational Development, Human Resources, or related field.
What We Offer
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
We believe in hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be -- and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.