Vector VMS is looking for a talented VMS Prgram Manager. The VMS Program Manager is responsible for management & operational support of the (assigned) client(s) shared managed service program and/or MSP partners and accountable for the long-term client success. Engages and collaborates with cross-organizational teams to ensure correct delivery of services and ongoing client contact throughout the client engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and supports relationships between multiple client personnel and staffing suppliers, redirects application support issues and maintains visibility to client issues for reporting
- Consults and collaborates with cross-organizational teams to ensure correct delivery of services, and ongoing client contact throughout the client engagement.
- Responsible for management and operational support of assigned client contracts or MSP Partners including meeting established contractual obligations by maintaining and following the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Partner with Sales for the growth MSP partners
- Create the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Assists clients to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program in the client environment.
- Partners with other Vector teams (Product Management, Services, Support and Operations) to drive customer success and identify potential revenue opportunities
- Works closely with Sales, Services and Support teams to resolve customer escalation issues
- Communicates with customers about new releases and product features on a regular basis.
- Administers quality control programs including annualised assessment of tool configuration and brings forth recommendations to client to ensure client satisfaction and expansion
- Presents business reviews with client data and alignment to client strategic direction and optimization opportunities
- Develops and maintains the long-term Client Engagement Plan used for business alignment and forecasting
- Responsible for onboarding and training new VMS vendors for the particular client portfolio
- Provides support to client vendor community
- Analyzes statistics regarding employment and market data, to provide clients with industry market data and trends
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Proficient with Google G Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.Analytical ability to review data and or presentations to identify trends in customer activity as it relates to market place or internal initiatives
- Ability to learn new technologies and/or enhancements to technology swiftly
- Organisational, time management and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Previous experience presenting to client stakeholders
- Previous experience in a customer-facing position
- Experience with data warehouse reporting such as Business Objects preferred
- Previous experience with software products and SaaS environment prefer
Why Work for VectorVMS?
At VectorVMS, we’re passionate about people. We bring a human element to our tech, both for our customers and for our team. We work every day to foster inclusion and growth across the organization, and value diverse perspectives. It’s a unique environment that combines a small, start-up feel with the experience and longevity of a well established tech company. As an employee, you will join a team that is supportive and collaborative while advancing technology in a growing industry. You will have the autonomy to try new things with the support to help you achieve your vision.
As part of the Learning Technologies Group, we take learning seriously. With experts on our own team as well as across the group, you have limitless opportunities for continued learning and growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.