Bridge is an award winning Learning and Performance platform, focused on helping people grow themselves and their careers. Built as a fully SaaS solution and globally deployed, now is an exciting time to join our team - and we’re hiring. If you want to work at a growing technology company that makes awesome products and values awesome people, Bridge may be for you!
What you will be doing:
- Build strong relationships utilising value-based selling skills with 'mid-market and mid-enterprise' Organisations in EMEA and APAC.
- Use your extensive sales experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers.
- Navigate prospect organisations to establish relationships with multiple stakeholders all the way up to C-Level.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Provide value-added counsel to customers as a trusted advisor creating awareness and demand for Bridge and LTG Group products.
- Manage all internal databases and account update tools.
- Report out weekly to sales management on project, business and relationship status.
- Partner with your sales development team to drive a strategy to approach your sales territory.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- 3 plus years SaaS sales experience, preferably in the Human Capital Management space.
- Passion for prospecting new business from initial outreach to negotiation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong discovery skills to fully understand prospect needs.
- Ability to tailor messaging to specific prospect needs aligned to Bridge USPs.
- A quantifiable track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment and be a self – starter.
- This position is remote.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.