The purpose of this role is to support our existing business and onboard new prospective clients through selling Open LMS products and services such as, but not limited to: Learning Management Systems, eLearning Content, partner software and training.
The role will be performed in a way that adheres to Open LMS values, policies and procedures and organisational standards in particular quality and service standards as well as adhering to relevant legislation.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales Opportunities
- Achieving and reporting on monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Engaging with technical / or executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Responding to sales enquiries as required and directed
- Manage and grow our existing portfolio of customers
- Manage and maintain all leads through the CRM
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to convert opportunities
- Effectively manage the overall business development process from initial engagement through successful proposal delivery and closure
- Travel Interstate and/or Internationally as required (with notice) to attend client meetings and conferences
- Maintain an in-depth and current market knowledge related to the local sector including market trends, regulatory environments, core competencies requirements and competitors
- In conjunction with Customer Success, evaluate operational issues to determine Open LMS competitiveness in the marketplace and make recommendations for change.
- Pursue value-added propositions to existing customer base
- Assist in developing and evaluating process to gain feedback from customers
- Attend expos and trade shows
- Undertake other projects as required
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis in accordance with the Open LMS Performance Development Policy and Procedure.
- Experience in working as an Account Manager
- Sales experience in the eLearning industry
- Strong sales acumen
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience developing a sales pipeline and client account plans
- Strong client management skills
- Exceptional communication and selling skills
- Work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ability to create great customer relationships
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.