The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for maintaining system processes and configurations to support the finance organization. This position will interface with IT, Sales Ops and other departments to develop best-in-class usage for our financial and linked systems.
This position must be able to work 9am to 5pm EST.
You will be working for a global leader in the learning and talent management technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (‘AIM') and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~$1.8 billion. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, North America, LATAM, and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
The Group has embarked on an ambitious plan to roll out a common NetSuite finance systems and integrate it with other core systems.
- Interface with management and key stakeholders to develop and improve current systems and recommend improvements and enhancements to current systems or suggests new solutions as necessary
- Develop and maintain system documentation and workflow processes
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Address ad hoc requests as needed (monthly reporting, dashboards, etc.)
- Work with the migration team to deliver successful implementations of the NetSuite system across our businesses
- Lead on other integrated system implementations projects, for example a new expenses software
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment for the financial systems of the organization
- Audit system usage and inputs and provide risk/opportunity assessments
- 2+ years related experience of NetSuite administration
- Advanced user of NetSuite with experience in O2C, P2P and R2R processes
- Experience working with Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), Advanced Electronic Bank Payments (EBP) and Fixed Asset Management (FAM) essential
- SuiteFlow experience essential, SuiteScript knowledge would be advantageous (but not required)
- Knowledge of financial accounting
- Strong system administration skills with the ability to define processes and system set-up to support the business
- Strong organizational skills to deliver projects on time and with a high level of quality
- Software industry and related professional services experience a plus