PRELOADED is seeking a highly creative and experienced Technical Animator with experience in rigging and creating believable character behaviours in real time.
- Rigging body and face on characters from a massive feature film franchise.
- Maintain the rigs and support the animators.
- Work with the developers in the implementation of the animations within the game, setting up state machines and solving problems along the way.
- Managing time efficiently to meet the deadlines for your tasks.
- 4+years of experience minimum and a proven track record
- Amazing technical animation portfolio, showcasing a range of rigs as well as examples of any in-game implementation.
- Experience rigging in Maya
- Experience using Unity.
- Confident in ability to identify tasks, estimate and meet milestones.
- Self-organized, self-motivated and hands-on.
“NICE TO HAVE”
- Some experience with character animation.
- You have a passion for imagining the future of play which solves problems, connects people and transforms our world.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PRELOADED is a BAFTA-winning games studio using emerging technologies to create playful, purposeful experiences for global partners.
We build immersive products to help organisations such as McDonald’s, LEGO and BBC reach mainstream audiences, and partner with technology platforms such as Niantic, Magic Leap, HTC and Google to imagine the future.
We are passionate about bringing together the most talented and diverse teams together to invent new forms of play and transform our world. We are an equal opps employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
PRELOADED is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).