The Bridge Design team --a small, close-knit group of problem solvers--is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our ranks.
What We Do
Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
Who We’re Looking For
- A great listener who knows how to get to the heart of our customers’ problems via research, and can help solve them.
- A UI craftsperson who knows the ins and outs of how people interact with user interfaces, and can help them complete tasks with ease.
- A team player who loves working with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers, to find the best solution no matter who came up with it. Above all else you should believe our company motto: People Matter Most
- A visual whiz who can create stunning interfaces that inspire our customers, help them see the importance of their everyday work, and persuade them to pursue their potential.
- A seasoned pro who’s been researching, prototyping, and testing their design work for more than 5 years.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Guiding product strategy in collaboration with your product manager partner.
- Creating prototypes that run the fidelity gamut: from fat marker sketches to polished screens.
- Conducting user research and sharing your findings.
- Using and contributing to our design system.
What You’ll Need to Know
- User research methods as well as processes for interpreting findings.
- Sketch, Figma, or similar tool.
- Human-centered design principles, inside and out.
- How to move projects through the design process independently.
- How to work well with others as a collaborator, user advocate, and design evangelist.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Dedicated learning days and quarterly hackweeks
- Comprehensive healthcare
We believe in hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be -- and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.