The purpose of this role is to provide project management and consulting for customers throughout the Onboarding process.
The role will be performed in a way that adheres to Open LMS’s values, policies and procedures and organisational standards in particular quality and service standards as well as adhering to relevant legislation.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the Onboarding process for customers end to end - from the point they sign a contract for service until they are fully live and transitioned to support.
- Conduct regular calls with onboarding customers to ensure project timelines are on track, understand needs, and ensure milestones are progressing.
- Work with Customer Solutions Architect to create the project SOW and Project Plan and ensure sign-off from customer and internal stakeholders before proceeding with onboarding project.
- Recognize critical red flags in client expectations and involve appropriate team members to evaluate and determine the best course of action.
- Maintain current product knowledge and learn new products, new features, or new plugins as required.
- Conduct all onboarding communications with customers via Zendesk Support Portal.
- Provide functional support for customers during onboarding, including consulting on key decisions.
- Continuously work towards advancing product knowledge by observing peers as they consult with clients.
- Update Project Progress weekly to provide team members with an overview of project status and projected completion dates.
- Perform go-live QA and site review prior to hand-off to the customer.
- Monitor any site transfer events and remain apprised of progress, regularly informing the customer of status and possible delays.
- Conduct Go-live client handoff to support. Document and inform the team of any crucial decision points, implemented functionality, and open issues.
- Undertake other activities as required.
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis in accordance with the Open LMS Performance Development Policy and Procedure.
- Assess client needs and provide knowledgeable guidance throughout the onboarding process
- Identify red flags and escalate to involve required team members
- Decide priorities to achieve required performance levels
- Decide when to request information from other staff
- Identify own development needs
- Relevant tertiary qualification such as a B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent commercial experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in support and customer service, ideally within the company
- Good knowledge of Learning Management Systems (in particular Moodle)
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent soft skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience with support ticketing systems (Zendesk, Desk.com or JIRA Service Desk)
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.