We are looking for a Freelance Recruiter based in Hungary to join us at Learning Technologies Group on a remote basis to assist in a particularly busy period with a number of key hires in our Budapest office
In this role you will be business partnering with one of our Brands, Bridge who are looking to make a few key hires in Budapest initially as we continue to grow during a busy period.
Brief overview of Roles/Responsibilities
- Follow and maintain an agreed recruitment process ensuring that all required authorisations are obtained at each recruitment stage
- 360 management of roles assigned to this position (advertising on necessary channels through to verbal offer accepted)
- Create shortlists for Hiring Teams of viable candidates for review
- Completion of phone screens at request of Hiring Teams
- Coordination of all interviews requested
- Proactively search, headhunt and approach candidates
- Provide weekly update reports to Senior Management Teams
- Assisting our Talent Acquisition Lead and HR Business Partner where necessary
- 3 + years experience successfully recruiting technical roles
- Knowledge of the Hungarian technical market
- The ability to work on multiple roles and meet targets within tight deadlines
- Comfortable using an in house ATS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of a wide range of talent acquisition methods including job boards and advertisements, social media, LinkedIn, candidate databases, and where appropriate headhunting
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.