At Bridge, we are building the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning. Thousands of employees and employers use our products around the world, and we’re always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
We are hiring a world class Sales Development Rep to solve some of corporate's hardest problems. By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships —
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What you will be doing
- The Sales Development Representative has the responsibility for introducing our Employee Development Solution to new clients. This is done through inbound response to leads, outbound contacting, social media and email campaigns. The SDR is responsible for meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual qualified opportunity quotas for designated markets. Additionally, SDRs provide regular, accurate forecasts and update lead status using Salesforce.
Characteristics of an SDR:
- Drive & Competitiveness
Here is what you need to know/have:
- A hard working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- Creative and assertive communication skills.
- Open to feedback and development.
- A minimum of 2 + years of proven sales experience in a B2B environment selling technology solutions.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frames.
- Experience selling software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field is preferred, but not needed.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.