As an Account Executive you will be responsible for driving the sales strategy and execution in a designated territory this includes, but is not limited to, speaking and networking with C-Suite executives and net-new customers while articulating the value of our products with a passion and love for the HCM space. The successful candidate will foster relationships and work on the customer’s behalf to deliver a robust solution that meets the customers’ business needs and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive entire sales process in designated territory. This includes building the required pipeline to achieve territory goal/quota. Executing on a business outcomes selling approach/methodology related to Qualifying (via in-depth discovery) Developing, and Closing sales opportunities.
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with prospective customers to determine business need and build partnership with functional/divisional leadership that will provide the basis for current and future business opportunities and a thorough understanding of the business and its objectives
- Orchestrate resources within our organization and with potential customers to ensure full stakeholder alignment throughout the sales process and into implementation
- Drive the account strategy for each opportunity providing regular and thorough account updates to Sales Leadership
- Maintain meticulous details of account information in SalesForce outlining account pipeline, activities, profiles, opportunities and business insights on a timely basis
- Position the organization to win sales opportunities through the development and execution of sales strategies based upon customer-specific business needs
- Continuously scour the market for industry trends and competitive analysis to better position the Company against the competition
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years progressive sales experience selling Application Software, On Premise and/or SaaS with at least 2 years at the Enterprise Level.
- History of Achieving and Exceeding Sales Quota.
- Effective Planning and Prospecting skills that will bring customers to the table in order to meet with our outstanding team of subject matter experts in the HCM space.
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to influence audiences through subject matter expertise and refined listening skills
- Ability to lead the sales cycle at the enterprise level, be the quarterback, casting a wide net and bringing together all the appropriate decision makers (C-Suite) and internal support staff.
- Solid experience and appreciation for SFDC or similar software coupled with strong organizational and preparation skills.
- Self-motivated and highly focused
- HCM Software experience is a Plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent successful Sales experience
About the company:
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.