Please note this is a 1 year fixed term maternity cover position
Bridge is a tool that helps people grow at work, supporting continuous training and learning, build meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge solid career paths . We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
We are hiring outstanding Mobile Software Engineers in Test to solve testing problems on our world class iOS and Android platforms.
You will work as part of our combined Android and iOS mobile teams to advocate quality, enable testability, improve app and test architecture, produce incredible builds, improve developer experience, and ultimately produce world quality apps.
Up for the challenge?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and automate tests of different types across the test pyramid
- Guide the team defining how to test a feature, define acceptance criteria
- Build, maintain, and improve automation tools and frameworks
- Define, develop and improve app build pipelines
- Manually test new changes and releases as necessary
- Enhancing Android and iOS application architectures, especially for testability
- Develop, maintain and accomplish the Quality Roadmap
- By any means necessary, make sure the product is high quality from functional and non-functional perspective as well
- Report on quality, testing and performance metrics of the apps
- You have quality first approach
- You love to evolve and learn new technologies
- You are experienced with maintaining and improving testing frameworks (preferably but not necessarily) of mobile apps
- You are comfortable with test pyramid concept, you know what to test in which layer
- You are experienced with test design and CI/CD
- You take ownership and are proud of what you do
- You are open to tell others about all above and help to maintain a quality mindset
- You feel comfortable using English as working language
Not Required but Awesome
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in multiple programming languages with interest in learning more
- Experience working on cloud based high-traffic SaaS applications
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Dedicated learning days and quarterly hackweeks
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
In Bridge we believe People Matter Most. We are looking forward to hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be — and as we openly welcome those ideas, our environment gets better and our business grows stronger.