PeopleFluent is looking for a talented Director of Business Development to join us at a particularly exciting time, we're open to this position being totally remote.
The Director of Business Development position is a dynamic sales role whose primary responsibility is to drive new sales growth both through direct sales and our strategic business partners. This position will carry a quota and will be accountable for new sales and revenue growth, both from a direct and channel perspective.
- Initiates prospecting strategy for outbound lead generation resulting in additional pipeline opportunities within territory and works closely with LTG brand counterparts to initiate cross-sell opportunities
- Manages and develops a territory of assigned business partner accounts.
- Develop new business partner accounts that align strategically with corporate goals
- Integrates the partner and PeopleFluent's selling organizations to meet the revenue objectives of the business plan
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with prospective customers to determine the business need and build partnerships with functional/divisional leadership that will provide the basis for current and future business opportunities and a thorough understanding of the business and its objectives
- Develop and execute account strategy plans related to client retention, client satisfaction, and solution expansion
- Retain existing contract value and terms while ensuring long-term client revenue retention; identity, negotiate and close new business opportunities within existing client base to increase total revenue through relationship-driven, strategic solution selling
- Obtains all signatures required for customer quotation and writes final quotation to the customer as well as responsible for direct and partner contracting process to facilitate all required contract paperwork.
- Responsible to work closely with LTG legal and internal management to assure timely facilitation of contract execution
- Responsible for meeting specified sales quotas
- Minimum combination of 5 years of Account Management and Business Development experience in a high-tech environment
- 3 years of experience with HCM SaaS products; Vendor Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management and/or Recruiting Software
- Experience in software or related sales experience that includes developing and managing assigned territories
- Good understanding of the Staffing Industry and the utilization of contingent labor either from the client perspective or previous experience working for a staffing agency
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade C Suite executives
- A track record of exceeding sales quota and managing strategic partnerships
- Strong verbal and in-person/virtual presentation skills, with a proven ability to lead meetings with executive-level stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to influence audiences through subject matter expertise and refined listening skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and positively influence team members to result in a cohesive and effective team approach to each sales opportunity
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and execute a business plan with each partner
- Knowledge of strategic sales techniques and CRM tools.
- Travel Required: Yes 25%-50% (post Covid)
What we offer
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the Company
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Whether they're deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work!
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, please visit www.peoplefluent.com and/or www.ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets