The Channel Account Manager’s position is a dynamic account management/operations role whose primary responsibility is to drive partner/client satisfaction and operational delight while growing partner revenue through end-client expansion and inbound lead support for our partners. The CAM will be responsible for the management & operational support of the (assigned) partners and partners' end clients. The CAM will engage and collaborate with cross-organizational teams to ensure the correct delivery of services and ongoing client contact throughout the client engagement. The Channel Account Manager will have new revenue targets and be responsible for growing those partnerships. The CAM will be accountable for the long-term partner's overall success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and supports relationships between multiple partner/client personnel and redirects application support issues if needed and maintains visibility to partner/client issues for reporting
- Consults and collaborates with cross-organizational teams to ensure correct delivery of services and ongoing client contact throughout the client engagement.
- Business Development/Sales growth in assigned MSP partners and their direct end clients
- Responsible for new booking targets and hitting partner revenue thresholds
- Responsible for management and operational support of assigned partner/client contracts, including meeting established contractual obligations by maintaining and following a SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Create the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Assists partner/client to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program in the end client environment.
- Partner with other Vector teams (Product Management, Services, Support and Operations) to drive customer success and identify potential revenue opportunities
- Works closely with Services and Support teams to resolve customer escalation issues
- Provide overall operation support with the following categories: Reporting and Analytics, CRs and SOWs, Training and ERs and Program Support
- Communicate with partners/clients about new releases and product features on a regular basis.
- Administers quality control programs, including annualized assessment of tool configuration, and brings forth recommendations to partner/client to ensure partner/client satisfaction and expansion
- Develop and execute account strategy plans related to client/partner retention, client/partner satisfaction, and solution expansion.
- Presents business reviews with client/partner data and alignment to client/partner strategic direction and optimization opportunities
- Develops and maintains the long-term Partner/Client Engagement Plan used for business alignment and forecasting
- Responsible for onboarding and training new VMS vendors for the particular client portfolio as required
- Provides support to client-vendor community as required
- Analyzes statistics regarding employment and market data to provide clients with industry market data and trends
- Retain existing contract value and terms while ensuring long-term partner/client revenue retention; identify, negotiate, and close new business opportunities within the existing client/partner base to increase total revenue through relationship-driven, strategic solution selling
- CAM is involved in individual account selling as needed by their assigned partners
- Provide Operations support for invoicing items, including aging etc.
- Maintain and grow revenue by Partner.
- Conduct Yearly Health Check for Partners
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Proficient with Google G Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Analytical ability to review data and or presentations to identify trends in customer activity as it relates to marketplace or internal initiatives
- Good understanding of the Staffing Industry and the utilization of contingent labor either from the client's perspective or previous experience working for a staffing agency
- Ability to learn new technologies and/or enhancements to technology swiftly
- Organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Previous experience presenting to client stakeholders
- Previous experience in a customer-facing position
- Strong verbal and in-person presentation skills, with a proven ability to lead meetings with executive-level stakeholders
- Experience with data warehouse reporting, such as Business Objects preferred
- Previous experience with software products and SaaS environments is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.