We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help scale Reflektive from a startup to being the market leader for employee performance management. The main question to be answered: Can you help a company scale? Reflektive has major initiatives to tackle in the next year, along with scaling our team from fifteen to forty Engineers. Initiatives range from internal scaling, security, engagement, newverticals, pervasive technologies, research and development, data and analytics, and customer tools. Reflektive’s Senior Software Engineer will contribute in their area ofspecialisation. S/he will be a trusted leader that will drive initiatives over the finish line. S/hewill help us solve complex design challenges and mature our platform to handle increasing traffic and scale.You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the productdefining and development process (where deploying new features every 2 weeks is common). You'll know the customers we're talking to, and the needs of each one. As a result, you know where your initiative and drive can best make a difference (and be recognized!)
Our engineering team consists of developers from a wide array of backgrounds. Following Scrum practices, we work closely with the Product Management team to develop features that focus on empowering and developing employees. Our team is a tight knit, friendly group of engineers that are dedicated to learning from and teaching to each other. Team members regularly contribute to and optimize our engineering practices and processes. Our team wants to make software engineering fun, easy, and fulfilling, so we've come up with a set of values that we apply to our software every day: Simple, Flexible, Consistent, Predictable, Efficient, and Pragmatic.
● Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other Engineers.
● Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.
● Help scale the company in both headcount/workforce, as well as our technology. Scale our platform to handle an increasing number of enterprise customers: +50,000 employees
● Work extremely cross-functionally across Engineering and Product Management.
● Train and mentor junior engineers.
● Deliverables: (30 days) Own a feature; possibly being paired with another engineer.
(60 days) Own and drive a new initiative. (90 days) Bring that initiative to production.
Desired Skills and Experience