We are a team of ambitious, authentic and innovative experts, with a passion for online education and learning technology. Open LMS is a Moodle-based Learning Management System that helps educators improve the learning experience and outcomes of millions of learners on a global scale. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), we are at the forefront of innovation and best practices in the learning technology and talent management sector.
By joining the team, you will become part of a dynamic global team working in a collaborative and fun environment. We offer flexible working hours, encourage open communication and put people at the center of everything we do. We’ve always believed in hiring incredible individuals and treating them right. We take work-life balance very seriously and are committed to providing the best employee experiences. Just like our tag line, Love the Way you learn, we provide the support so you can unleash your potential!
What You’ll Be Doing
This role is a remote position based in Melbourne, Australia and will be responsible for daily tasks including but not limited to:
- raising Purchase order Requests as requested by Business Unit Managers and
- data entry - input of AP invoices received electronically & by mail
- issuing invoices to all Customers electronically (Monthly, Annually and Milestone based project invoices) as requested by Business Unit Managers
- performing administrative support to the Operations Manager and other Business Unit Managers. This includes maintaining the customer database (billing anniversaries, Sales data for the month) ensuring all revenue is billed for in a timely manner
The primary duties will be
- preparing the documentation and raising Purchase Order Requests
- to input all Accounts Payable invoices (valid Tax invoices and accurately record the GST) - follow up with suppliers for invoices including credit card payments
- to raise all Accounts Receivable Invoices ensuring the currency & GST are correctly reflected on the face of the invoice
- to be proactive in managing the Customer database for new and existing leads
- to request/create/record Project (HIVE) Numbers on the database (including reconciliation of project invoicing against the sale value)
- to assist the Operations Manager with ad-hoc and monthly reports, reconciliation and budgets
- working knowledge in the Google suite (Google Sheets)
- experience is Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- working knowledge of Australian GST Regulation
Nice to Have
- experience in GST Compliance
- experience working with Sales Force & Net Suite
- organised and disciplined
- high attention to detail
- collaboration skills
- the ability to work on their own initiative or in a team
Other job requirements:
- Willing to occasionally work longer to meet urgent deadlines
- Willing to undertake further training in order to fulfil the needs of the role.
- Travel may be required on an ad-hoc basis for this role
Key Performance Indicators:
- Feedback from the business/ line manager and team
- Accuracy in entering AP invoices and raising AR Invoices
- Accuracy of reports provided to Operations Manager
- Project success and delivery of project specific KPI's
Some Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Global flexible working policy
- Perkbox, exclusive perks and discounts
- A variety of professional development opportunities
- Counselling access (personal and work-related)
- Minimum Waste policy, encouraging minimal office waste.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would thrive in, send us your CV by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, colour, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.