PeopleFluent is hiring! We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Professional Services team and work with our clients on new implementation & upgrade initiatives. In this role, your primary responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction and project profitability goals are met. This role is based out of our office in Raleigh, NC - however, we are willing to consider telecommuting (from within the USA) for the right candidate!
Why you'll love it!
You will assist clients in the implementation and upgrade of PeopleFluent’s Talent Management, Recruiting, and Learning products - this involves providing project management for customers, other project teams, and Functional Consultants. You will also direct all aspects of implementation (i.e. developing project plans, estimating consulting services needed, identifying risks, and directing project activities).
You will interface with the client's upper management as well as PeopleFluent product sales colleagues to support service sales and to craft Statements of Work (SOWs), leading project status meetings, providing status reports, and performing necessary internal project management activities (e.g. amending project plans and reporting on project profitability, customer billing, tracking consultant's billable time, project status updates, etc.).
You will use your conflict / issue resolution skills with clients as well as your ability to recognize service sales potential - this includes positioning and selling services to customers while proactively engaging all relevant departments, where necessary, to ensure successful implementations and upgrades.
What will you be doing?
- Provide day-to-day leadership to the implementation team through coordinating and prioritizing project plan tasks
- Communicate regularly to internal and external stakeholders. Including periodic escalation of urgent or critical matters in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that projects are conducted in an effective and efficient manner by reviewing requirements and scope as well as monitoring revenue & expenses related to implementation functions.
- Monitor the daily status of assigned projects by assigning, coordinating, checking, and monitoring the work of the project (which also involves reviewing processes / procedures as well as scheduling necessary on-site meetings and training sessions).
- Develop and manage resource plans for assigned projects.Work with the Sales organization to craft and scope the SOWs and Change Requests.
- Be accountable for the profitability of the project by developing the project plan, identifying risks & mitigation plans, and working with customers (internal & external) to manage all key aspects of the project (i.e. planning, resources, risks, deliverables, and the budget).
- Generate revenue by consulting with customers on business needs & product functionality, analyzing / documenting business & operational requirements (while using fact-finding techniques during interviews, meetings, observations, and investigations), and then providing informed configuration & best practice recommendations.
- Provide short-and-long-term goals for the Implementation team by estimating future workloads, directing the group, and providing feedback on attaining goals.
- Manage the customer introduction/transition to PeopleFluent Support.
- Ensure adherence to all Corporate and local policies for PeopleFluent as well as those required by the Customer.
- Travel approximately 30% for business needs.
- Take on additional tasks, as needed.
The most qualified candidates will have at least two years of professional experience working with multiple customers implementing enterprise software solutions.
We would like you to have
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but not required).
- Completion of formal Project Management training; PMP certification is a plus.
- Deep experience with managing multiple software implementation projects for external customers as part of the technology vendor / provider.
- Advanced expertise working with the creation and review of project documentation: SOW, contracts, etc.
- Experience working with large, complex, customer-facing HR systems; advanced knowledge of HRMS / HRIS functionality and best practices is preferred.
- Familiarity of PeopleFluent HR solutions is a plus; experience with other Talent Management tools (e.g. Workday, Oracle Taleo, SAP SuccessFactors, etc.) will also be considered.
- Experience working in a Human Resources or Finance environment, especially while utilizing software applications that support Compensation, Performance, Recruitment, Learning, and/or Succession.
- Advanced business management skills to effectively track staff utilization, revenue generation, and expenses.
- Advanced project management and organizational skills in order to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Advanced customer relation skills; experience working in a consulting-oriented role with client-facing responsibilities is a plus.
- Proven technical aptitude; we expect this person to have a basic understanding of PCs, hardware, software, operating systems, and database management systems.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to resolve a variety of issues and make procedural decisions.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with a variety of audiences (i.e. internal personnel, customers, vendors, technical staff, etc.).
What we offer
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the Company
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Whether they're deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work!
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, please visit www.peoplefluent.com and/or www.ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.