As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the development of one or more of our products and be responsible for increasing their footprint, capabilities, and profitability. You will build and improve products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers, prospects, analysts and other stakeholders. You will ensure product performance and stay ahead of problems. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product design, user experience and engineering to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities; Own the “conceptual design” for the product in the early part of the product life cycle, and develop the product vision and roadmap.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across multiple teams including Product Design, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Writing and managing the Agile Scrum Epics and Stories, which develops and improves product enhancements.
- Developing and maintaining the product delivery plan and calendar based on product requirements, application expertise, and knowledge of Development resources and constraints
- Monitoring product adoption and customer satisfaction and pro-actively taking actions to bolster and improve both.
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Managing the consolidation of deliverables, in addition to the product delivery plan. Deliverables include the software, documentation, beta program, and training materials
- Educating internal departments on the business purposes behind the features of the product, both in advance of and upon product delivery.
- 7+ years of product management experience with enterprise SaaS products.
- Demonstrated domain expertise
- Experience with multiple cycles of building, launching and servicing products.
- Product owner expertise with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to change to meet business demands, and manage time effectively
- Good business judgment with the ability to be decisive with available information
- Ability to work independent and team environment, and able to organize and operate cross-functional in many departments
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.