At PeopleFluent, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
The Renewals Manager will be responsible for assisting the PeopleFluent Reflektive customer success team in their efforts of working with their customers, focused on driving renewal and retention rates. They will be the key point of reference for customers, cultivating the best of processes around renewals. They will communicate and let customers partake in planning their growth, as well as understanding the trends in and around renewal activity and how to grab success.
- Fully own and manage the different facets of the subscription renewal process (annual and multi-annual contracts) for all existing Reflektive customers, with potential to expand to broader PeopleFluent customer base
- Work with Customer Success leadership team to continue to refine the renewal process that proactively engages the customer base minimizing churn and maximizing additional usage of Reflektive
- Modeling renewal scenarios, preparing proposals, service orders
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts directly with customers (in partnership with legal)
- Forecasting trends and suggestions on how those trends can enhance retention rates
- Augmenting the upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Thorough understanding and communication of standard contract terms and conditions
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years B2B, customer facing role at a SaaS company
- Experience negotiating multi-year SaaS subscription contracts with business stakeholders.
- Strong hands-on experience with Salesforce.com, Gainsight, Docusign
- Aptitude and flair for automation and workflow procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and approachable
- Assertiveness and ability to understand to build customer relationships
- Excellent team-player
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Comfort in ambiguity and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease
- Knowledge of HR tech and performance management trends is a big bonus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets