The Bridge Technical Support group is responsible for providing technical assistance to the end-users of Bridge. Technical Support Representatives support end users, learning management systems administrators, and corporate users. Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools, and e-mail. Advise clients regarding the product's use and address specific user issues. During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Tier 2 Support. They will assist the clients from issue initiation through resolution or escalation.
What you will be doing:
- Work tickets via web-based ticketing system, phone, or live chat from admins, faculty, staff, and student end-users (some tickets will be initial contacts and others will be escalated from admins)
- When working tickets:
- Validate and clarify the issue reported
- Answer how-to questions
- Fix end-user issues that are resolvable through the Bridge user interface
- Replicate, troubleshoot, and describe simple bugs
- Keep thorough, clear, and complete records in the ticketing system of all actions taken
- Escalate tickets not resolvable at the L1 level to the L2 Support team
- Levitate desk chair across the room.
- Be friendly, efficient, and dependable, and always provide timely updates to users
- When assigned, create documentation of Support processes
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success
- Ability to think quickly, communicate positively (even when sharing bad news), work proactively, and readily embrace change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humor. Like a really funny one.
We participate in eVerify. Equal Opportunity Employer