At LEO we believe that learning matters because it can genuinely deliver change. Our passion is to deliver great digital learning and superior results for our clients. As a Project Manager you are in the forefront of our business. You will build relationships with global clients helping to identify their needs and propose solutions together with leading multi-functional teams in content production, technical platforms and consulting. This includes managing scope, budget and schedule as we deliver high quality digital learning products and experiences. You will work closely with learning designers, software engineers, account managers and consultants, servicing our clients as a trusted delivery partner on long term, high value programmes of work. The role is complex and multifaceted. It calls for the ability to manage your time efficiently, communicate clearly and concisely and have strong attention to detail whilst always keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
In this role you will:
- Focus on commercial aspects, meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability targets whilst meeting project objectives, maintaining schedules and levels of quality while ensuring financial reporting and forecasting is completed accurately and on time
- Maintain all systems related to project governance and financial control in a timely and accurate manner
- In conjunction with other project leads manage the collaboration of the project team to develop high quality solutions that are fit for purpose and achievable within the budget and schedule
- Take responsibility for the creation of essential project documentation, such as the project initiation document, risks register and project schedule
- Help identify and facilitate creation of essential project documentation including design solution, technical specification, scoping document, scrips and retrospective
- Take control of projects ensuring clients and teams know they are in safe hands even when complex issues arise
- Provide regular written reports to the client on progress, risks, milestones and financial status of projects
- Maintain regular verbal and written communication with clients
- Ensure all quality assurance processes are followed and activities are carried out in line with our ISO 9001 accredited quality management system
- Work with other team members to contribute to account development plans
- Where applicable identifying upselling and cross selling opportunities within your projects and across LTG.
- Excellent ability to manage project scope, budget and schedule
- Excellent organisational, planning, prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across multiple disciples
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
- Ability to proactively mitigate risks and overcome anticipated barriers to implementing solutions
- Adept at resourcing, planning and scheduling
- Adept at managing quality processes and documentation
Qualifications and Experience - essential
- Digital learning or agency experience
- 3-5 years project management experience - you will need to understand when waterfall, agile or another methodology is the best approach; being able to confidentiality and successfully apply a model in line with the project budget
- Proven record of managing end to end project life cycle including financials (margin, profit, revene)
- Client facing experience delivering projects with confidence and clarity
Qualifications and Experience - useful
- G suite - gmail, sheets, documents, slides and hangouts
- Microsoft Office suite, including MS project
- Resource planning
- Jira and Confluence
Why do you want to work for LEO?
LEO is a global leader in the creation of digital learning and partners with some of the world’s top brands including Twitter, Caterpillar, Toyota, Marriott, L’Oreal, Mars, Jaguar Land Rover, British Airways, as well as Government departments, charities and the United Nations.
LEO works hard and moves fast. The LEO team laughs and has fun, but when creating, it is “game on”. Excellence, attention to detail, and initiative are highly valued.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.