LTG’s SEO Specialist works closely within the web team to create and maintain LTG’s portfolio of web properties. Collaborating with the SEO Manager and the UX and Web Manager, this role helps to define / improve user experience and SEO across the Group .
You’ll also have the opportunity to support other members of the web team from time to time - our data analyst and our developer.
Why you’ll love it:
- You’ll work with a talented, friendly and passionate team of UX Designers, SEO experts, Art Directors and developers.
- You will be joining a unique group of companies that are all leaders in their field and shaping the future of work
- You’ll have a voice in the future plans for our websites and be a good influencer to support innovation for implementation
- SEO - From helping to craft SEO campaigns and improvements to supporting the content team through implementation and analysing the results of the campaigns, you will be a key part of search engine optimization for the variety of brands in our portfolio. You’ll have support, guidance and mentoring from LTG’s SEO Manager in all aspects of this.
You’ll carry out keyword research and competitive research. An advanced understanding of spreadsheets and Google Analytics will be useful, though we will provide some training and guidance on this.
- UX - You’ll also be involved in the UX and discovery phases of website projects. This could include the following:
- conducting user research and carrying out user interviews
- user behaviour analysis
- competitor analysis
- designing wireframes and prototypes and testing those materials with users.
You’ll also have support, guidance and mentoring in User Experience research and design as well.
- Other responsibilities - You’ll assist other members of the web team where required. For instance that could involve carrying out occasional CSS changes on some of our sites, performing speed audits, assisting our data analyst in carrying out tests.
The split of responsibilities will vary through the year depending on project requirements, but will more commonly be weighted more towards SEO than UX.
- Ability to pivot to projects as needed
- Collaborative spirit and ability to work well within a team
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong understanding of web design and keen interest in developing skills further
- Ability to speak to a range of people - including stakeholders, to ensure a strong output
- Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush and GSC
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.