Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG) is seeking a Proposal Writer to join our central bid team, working on a range of proposals within the talent and learning management space.
Working either remotely or in one of our offices in Brighton, Sheffield or London you’ll join an international team in preparing winning proposals, presentations and maintaining our internal knowledge base.
- You have an obsessive attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- You know how to plan your time in order to deliver against a deadline
- You’re proactive and you know how to work well in a team to coordinate efforts and deliver an outstanding proposal
- You’re a problem solver, with the ability to navigate through complex proposals and utilise resources to bring to resolution issues that arise during response to proposals
- You’re technically literate and comfortable compiling tender responses with an advanced level of detail
- You’re design-savvy, ideally with experience in creating attractive documents in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- You have strong project management skills and can effectively manage the proposal process, from helping to define the solution and response strategy, to managing and reconciling the input of different experts
- You will ideally have experience in technical bid and proposal writing
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll be working across a diverse range of international technology brands, learning every day
- You’ll get to know the ins and outs of the innovative product portfolio of a global learning and talent management leader
- You’ll be joining a genuinely great team of colleagues and a terrific working culture
- As a rapidly-growing learning and talent business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities that are second to none.
What you’ll be doing every day
- Completing RFPs and RFIs alongside Sales teams and Subject Matter Experts
- Facilitating all aspects of project management for proposals, from analysis and requirements documentation, to solution definition, team and content provider identification, project planning, meeting facilitation, draft development, and final proposal production and delivery
- Assisting with compiling responses to technical questionnaires
- Contribute to the collection of standard RFP response materials and incorporate into the content repository.
- Assisting with maintenance of RFP/functional and technical databases
- Networking and collaborating with stakeholders to influence and impact requirements related to proposal development..
- Often working on multiple proposals simultaneously.
When applying for this role please tell us how you could add value to our LTG team and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.
What we offer
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to an employee benefits platform for individually tailored benefits and offers.
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in a variety of locations, including Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more information, please visit www.ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.