Bridge (getbridge.com) is a B2B SaaS employee development platform that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organisations transform culture.
Who We Are Looking For
- A B2B Marketing Manager who has a thorough understanding of various stages of the demand generation funnel
- Experience planning and executing campaigns, webinars and events
- Understanding of account-based marketing and developing ABM strategies
- Equal parts strategist and doer; naturally curious with the ability to think strategically, and the know-how to turn plans into action
- Experience with central marketing teams and/or agencies – a team player who loves working with fellow marketers, sales, product managers, and customer experience teams.
- Curious about the competition, our customers and prospects; always innovating and testing new ideas.
- A seasoned pro who’s been working in digital marketing for at least 5 years
- A proactive team player who believes in our company motto: People Matter Most
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive lead generation and brand awareness to position Bridge (getbridge.com) and Gomo (gomolearning.com) as market leaders
- Own and deliver marketing goals: leads, opportunities, pipeline
- Produce webinars, events and campaigns that align with Bridge and Gomo goals. Drive the quarterly campaign planning and execution
- Build social media calendar and overall content strategy; identify content opportunities that can establish our brands and leadership team as thought leaders – video, ebooks, white papers, blogs and more.
- Create a feedback loop with sales, product and customer experience to understand market and customer dynamics to inform our marketing strategies
- Support outbound pipeline creation through ABM strategies in close alignment with sales.
- Consistently keep your pulse on the competitive landscape and factor in customer, product and market trends/feedback to grow our brands.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns through Salesforce and Google Analytics
What You Need to Know:
- At least five years of experience in digital marketing, 3 years in B2B SaaS
- Content Marketing, including SEO basics and content planning
- Email Marketing and working knowledge of an ESP like Pardot or Mailchimp
- Proven experience with digital channels (email, paid advertising, content, social, etc.)
- CRM: Salesforce experience is required
- Experience working with Wordpress, PM Systems (e.g. Jira) and Google Analytics strongly preferred.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Work from anywhere – a flexible and supportive environment
- Comprehensive healthcare
- We believe in hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be -- and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
- At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.