Reporting to the Head of HR Business Partnering, this role will be responsible for the ongoing Payroll and first level HR/Administrative support for all international regions.
This role is very flexible, we're open to either FTC or day rates and are also open to part time workers.
Responsible for all matters relating to small to medium payroll & local benefits for Countries including Australia, Colombia, Germany, Hong Kong, Philippines, Czech Republic, Netherlands. There may also be a requirement to support with related projects as agreed through the People Strategy and Roadmap.
This role is a key position within the People Department and will have responsibility for an integral and growing part of LTG.
- International payroll experience - preparing and checking all day to day international payrolls (Currently Colombia, Australia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands)
- Ideally have completed set up of overseas payroll
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now preferred, but not essential
- Experience with Colombian/South American Payrolls desirable
- Provide administrative guidance for all first level/front line support for international countries
- Experience of working in SME and/or complex Companies - matrix style would suit
- Work with HR administration team to maintain accurate information for all new and ongoing changes in the ADP/HR System.
- Preparation of associate documentation for review and sending
- Development of local payroll and benefits process improvements, effective controls and procedures. Recommend procedural changes that will enhance current processes in the HR organization
- Assist Senior HR Management with analytical data for relevant and agreed People KPIs - Group wide and Group Company specific.
- Self starter / can work autonomously - owning payroll matters and first level support (willing to get stuck into whatever is necessary)
- Communication is key - ability to build strong relationships
- Spanish Speaker (desirable)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.