The Bridge Customer Success Manager will participate in efforts to help grow the account and increase the market presence of Instructure. The main focus of this position is to manage existing accounts and position Instructure to capture additional market share through a solutions-oriented approach.
This opportunity can work from either the Salt Lake City or Philadelphia office.
What you will be doing:
- Increase market share from existing account base and new business to business opportunities
- Work with customers to establish goals and aid them in achieving their vision
- Program manage account escalations
- Own overall customer relationships, such as CSAT Surveys, Renewals, and Upsell Lead Generation
- Communicate customer needs cross-departmentally
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 4+ years of Account Management experience
- Passionate about helping customers succeed
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated follow up and follow-through
- Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion
- Multitask and prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Strong team mentality, utilizing internal and external resources strategically and judiciously
- Customer-facing background within the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and seek solutions
- Corporate LMS experience preferred.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.