PDT Global is an international leader in digital learning and partners with some of the world’s top brands.
We are seeking a Digital Designer who can use their high level of expertise to plan, design and deliver digital learning solutions for a wide range of global clients.
You should feel comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams and be ready to collaborate with colleagues in both content and technical development. You’ll be proficient in working with digital design authoring tools, and have an excellent understanding of instructional design, and learning theory.
A few more details on what this role involves:
- Developing scripts, storyboards and solutions using instructional design and learning theory principles.
- Developing content using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, and Adobe Captivate
- Sourcing media from stock libraries/client brand sites
- Developing digital learning solutions that are responsive a wide range of diverse client needs
- Editing and refinement of digital learning content to meet client expectations and brand requirements
- Ensuring technical and accessibility global standard requirements are met
- Working with subject matter experts, trainers, clients, and appropriate functional leaders to determine training requirements, training audience, and to align on expected post-training outcomes
- Working and communicating with Project Managers to ensure that projects complete on time
- Working and communicating with Account Managers to increase and support sales to clients
- Working with Account managers to help clients grow and develop their digital learning ideas
Essential skills and knowledge
- Flair for creating interactive and engaging multimedia learning packages
- An ability to follow instruction and bring learning to life
- An approach to digital design that fosters critical thinking, innovation and creativity.
- Knowledge of recent trends and developments in digital learning design
- Good understanding and application of brand/style guidelines
- Commercial awareness
- Open to receiving feedback
- Professional, dynamic and positive attitude
- Keen eye for quality and attention to detail
- Solid time-keeping skills and ability to work well under pressure while maintaining professionalism
- A back ground or interest in inclusion
- A commitment to personal and professional development
Desirable skills and knowledge
- A post graduate degree or equivalent relating to human behaviour or learning theory
- Basic HTML & Flash programming knowledge
- Vyond animation experience
- Adobe after effects
How do you apply?
You must demonstrate the essential skills and knowledge through relevant work experience, and provide evidence that illustrates creativity and competence using a variety of tools and methods.
Send in your CV, and If it feels like a match, we will contact you for an informal chat and ask you to undertake a short task.