The Bridge Customer Success Manager will participate in efforts to help grow the account and increase the market presence of Bridge. The main focus of this position is to manage existing accounts and position Bridge to capture additional market share through a solutions-oriented approach.
This opportunity can work from either Salt Lake City or remote.
What you will be doing:
- In one word, it’s all about Retention
- Work with customers to establish goals and aid them in achieving their vision
- Onboard customers and assist in adopting Bridge
- Help customers grow their business through utilization of Bridge
- Increase market share from existing account base and new business to business opportunities
- Project manage customer escalations
- Own overall customer relationships, such as CSAT Surveys, Renewals, and Upsell Lead Generation
- Communicate customer needs cross-departmentally
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Passionate about helping customers succeed
- Extremely strong organizational and communication skills, demonstrated follow-up and follow-through
- Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Strong team mentality, utilizing internal and external resources strategically and judiciously
- Experience learning and using several software platforms
- Customer-facing background within the software / SAAS industry
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and seek solutions
- Corporate LMS experience a bonus
- You are teachable and love learning new things
- You are not afraid to lean into customer escalations and help solve issues
- You love being part of a team
- You are helpful
- You are motivated
- You provide excellence
- You are hard working
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.