At Bridge, we are building a world-class service that uniquely combines learning management, career & skill development, and performance management - all in one solution.
With Bridge, you can boost engagement by helping employees connect with their peers. You can improve performance & productivity by helping employees stay in sync with their managers. We believe that upskilling your people by giving them constant opportunities to learn and grow is the key to creating a work culture people love. Bye-bye skills gap! Hello to better results.
We are hiring outstanding Senior Software Engineers to solve the hardest problems for millions of users by using a modern stack that mainly includes Java/Kotlin and ReactJS on top of k8s and AWS.
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop features and solve complex problems in the domain of Learning Management
- You will have the opportunity to work on highly technical challenges on multiple products and technologies. Our stack spans across Java, Kotlin, Ruby on Rails, React, and TypeScript
- Learn and use cloud services like Aurora, EKS, Lambda, Pulsar, Looker, and Apigee to provide world-class uptime and performance
- As a senior engineer, you are expected to make architectural decisions
- Working together with Engineer and Product colleagues from our Philadelphia and Salt Lake City offices
- You will work in an agile software team where work is fun and learning new things is an everyday activity
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day
- Solid knowledge of modern Java/Kotlin coding patterns and frameworks
- Open to solve problems with languages like Ruby
- Experienced with test design and CI/CD
- A team player who is open to sharing knowledge and learning from others
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns, and grows
- You feel comfortable using English as a working language
Not Required but Awesome
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in multiple programming languages with an interest in learning more
- Experience working on cloud-based high-traffic SaaS applications
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Dedicated learning days and quarterly hackweeks
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
In Bridge, we believe People Matter Most. We are looking forward to hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be — and as we openly welcome those ideas, our environment gets better and our business grows stronger.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.