Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
We are hiring outstanding Software Engineers to solve hardest problems at cloud-scale by using a modern stack that includes Java, Kotlin, Ruby and ReactJS on the top of k8s and AWS.
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop features and solve complex problems in the domain of Learning Management
- You will have the opportunity to work on highly technical challenges on multiple products and technologies. Our stack spans across Java, Kotlin, Ruby on Rails, Clojure, React and TypeScript
- You will work in an agile software team where work is fun and learning new things is an everyday activity
- Learn and use AWS services like EKS, CloudFront, SQS, Lambda, S3, and RDS to provide world-class uptime and performance
- As a senior you are expected to make architectural decisions
- Working together with Engineer and Product colleagues from our Philadelphia and Salt Lake City offices
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day
- Solid knowledge of modern Java/Kotlin coding patterns and frameworks
- Open to work part time with languages like Ruby or Clojure
- Experienced with test design and CI/CD
- A team player who is open to share knowledge and learning from others
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns and grows
- You feel comfortable using English as working language
Not Required but Awesome
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in multiple programming languages with interest in learning more
- Experience working on cloud based high-traffic SaaS applications
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Dedicated learning days and quarterly hackweeks
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
In Bridge we believe People Matter Most. We are looking forward to hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be — and as we openly welcome those ideas, our environment gets better and our business grows stronger.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.