We are looking for a German speaking Project Manager with immediate availability to work on a project creating digital learning content for one of our clients. You must have experience managing digital learning projects and have good availability throughout June and July. The role will include interfacing with senior management, project team members, and the client to meet customer and company expectations.
About the role
On a day to day basis you’ll be:
- Maintaining regular verbal and written communication with the client
- Providing regular written reports to the client on progress, risks, milestones and financial status of projects
- Preparing, updating and maintaining the project plan against agreed milestones / deliverables, highlighting critical paths and defining communication channels / forums / documentation, for the sharing of information and project reporting
- Managing the project’s contributing parties, identifying and documenting risks and assumptions while ensuring project status, budget, issues / changes are recognised, reported and communicated as required, whilst also working with the relevant stakeholders to minimise and mitigate any such issues
- Acting as single point of accountability for all aspects of the project from the kick-off meeting, through directing / controlling all activities, to the successful delivery of the project aims
- Ensuring that all polices and the Corporate Values of the Company are actively promoted and implemented at all times.
What we need:
- Fluent German speaker as the project and documentation will be run entirely in German
- Recognised experience / qualification in Project Management, in particular managing digital learning projects
- General administration and good IT skills, in particular MS Project
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical and data reporting skills
- Knowledge of appropriate quality systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.